Drugstore Holy Grails | Make-up Edition | TheBeautyFeature

Drugstore Holy Grails
Make-up Edition



Being the beauty junky that I am, I absolutely love it when I find an amazing drugstore product at a relatively, low price! On this post I am going to show you my all time favourite drugstore make-up and I hope that you enjoy!

Face Products





As you can see here, There is three lovely face products which you may recognise as they sure are loved in the beauty world! The three products are a foundation, pressed powder and a concealer. I was going to include blushers and bronzers but I've decided that they deserve a different post and I want to keep this short and sweet (Confusing, I know!). 

Let me start off with the foundation. This foundation is by Revlon and it is the Colourstay range in oily/combination. I cannot express how much I adore this foundation! I think this is my fourth bottle which really says a lot! The main thing that has kept drawing me in to buying this is the price and the flawless coverage you get with it. Coverage is such a massive part of a foundation for me. I have suffered from mild acne which led me feeling extremely self conscious and just wanting to hide away from the world. This foundation really did help me and gave me the confidence that I needed. I apply this with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and it gives me full coverage without looking cakey. I guess the major downfall to this product is that there isn't a pump! The amount of times I have poured way too much on my hand and tried to scoop it back in the bottle is endless but I guess you can't have everything! 

The pressed powder. Oh how I could not live without this beautiful product! This powder is by Rimmel and it's the well known Stay Matte one. I cannot believe the amazing quality of this powder along with the small price tag. It does exactly what it says, it makes you stay matte. Extremely long lasting and extremely fantastic. 

I bet you can already guess which concealer this is without even needing to see the name on the product! Yes, of course, it's the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer! Until this year, It was the first time that I had ever tried it out and I really cannot believe that I went a good two years with a proper, good concealer like this one! I'm sure that you have read raving reviews about this concealer so I will keep it quick and easy. Unbelievable coverage, long lasting and very cheap!

Eye Products





Here are my three favourite eye products to date. One eyeshadow, one eyeliner and one mascara.

For me personally, I prefer a cream eyeshadow sometimes compared to a pressed one. The one I am showing you here is the Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr. It is in a beautiful pink champagne colour that looks extremely natural and elegant on the eye. As stated in the name, it really does last 24 hours. Very pigmented and creamy, just what you'd like to find in a cream eyeshadow! 

Next is my favourite, Max Factor MasterpieceMax Mascara. Now before I talk to you about this, I'll let you into a little secret. I am extremely fussy when it comes to mascaras so it takes me a while to decide whether or not I like one. This is a very good mascara for the price. It makes my lashes look full and defines each one perfectly. It genuinely looks like I'm wearing falsies! The brush is pretty standard, but it does not clog or flake at all. Superb if you ask me!

This eyeliner is the bomb! I'm sure just like a few other products I've mentioned this is a well known favourite in the beauty world. It's the Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner. Beautiful eyeliner, allows you to create any look, long lasting (I would go to the point saying that it is waterproof!) and gives an amazing colour pay off. I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a cheap eyeliner or if you are just a beginner in the world of eyeliners!

Lip Products







Lipstick is the key to my heart! From cute, baby pink colours to dark, sexy reds, lipstick is a beautiful creation. These two I have picked are both dark red colours because this is the colour I wear often.

Two products go hand in hand. They are both by Maybelline in the Colour Sensational range. One is a lipstick and one is a lip liner. Really deep, gorgeous colours. I love this lipstick because the colour goes with any make-up look and it really does last a long time - even throughout drinking and eating. There are 16 shades in this collection and 7 lip liners which I would highly recommend if not bleeding can occur. They are very silky and smooth to apply and doesn't dry out your lips which I can find happen with some lipsticks. I would really recommend these lipsticks if you want something new to add to your collection!

Last but not least, my go to lipstick/lip butter. This is of course by Revlon if you did not know already. Really do like this lip product because the consistency is just like a lip balm but gives a colour pay off just like a high end lipstick. This is in a stunning red colour that can be blended out for a more natural look. Obviously not as long lasting as a lipstick but it still is amazing for what it is. Comes in a range of colours and this one is my favourite!

So there you are, my drugstore holy grails! If you would like to find out my high end ones then comment below and we will see!
Thank-you!

Buy all the products here (in order of appearance):




6 comments :

  1. These all just sound like such awesome products x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the maybelline color tattoos so much, on and on bronze is probably my favorite shade of them all. i only recently got the collection concealer because its not available where i live and i adore it.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow will definitely check out that shade when I'm next in Boots! I adore the concealer just as much too!

      - Rhian x

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I nominated you for a Liebster Award - my post is scheduled for 11:30 GMT so make sure to go to chanteldione.blogspot.co.uk and see the rules! (commenting now as I'm working tomorrow haha!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, that is so lovely of you, thank-you so much! Will definitely be checking it out as soon as possible!

      - Rhian x

      Delete

 

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us On Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Bloggers

Welcome to our little place of relaxation or to you, our blog! We hope that you enjoy your stay and discover more about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and textiles - our favourite things! So what are you waiting for? Grab a lovely cup of tea and get reading! Would you like to know more about us? Check out our 'About Us' page!