My Little Blogging Area | TheBeautyFeature


My Little Blogging Area









Oooh, I am so excited to be writing this post for you all today, As you can see, this is where I like to blog! Of course only being a young un', I still live at home with my parents so this is where I like to go and chill out to plan and write blog posts. 

There are two places shown on these photos, One in my dining room which I like to call 'My Office' and one in my conservatory which is where I like to call 'My Relaxing Area'. 
I tend to write and plan most of my blog posts in my dining room because we have a rather large table which I can just throw paper around on and spread all my products out, it really gives me the space and freedom to brainstorm and complete my posts. 
In my conservatory, This is where I usually go at the end of the day to sit and relax on the comfy sofa with my music playing, just watching YouTube videos, Looking at blog posts and replying to any emails or comments that we receive.

I think it is very important to have a space like this where you can go and just be yourself, and this is my very favourite spot.

I hope you enjoyed this little inside to where I blog and what it is like. 
I will note down below where you can find items in this post to buy if you like the look of any and I'd love it if you told me about your little blogging areas in the comments below!

Thank-you for reading and I hope that you enjoyed!

Where to buy:

Bookcase - IKEA
Photo Frames - IKEA
Penguin Book Photos - Amazon
Plant Pots - Homebase
Ornaments - Vintage 
Diffuser - Next
Handmade Crochet Throws - eBay 
Cushions - Sainsbury's
Knitted Monkey - Homemade



2 comments :

  1. I love your little china lots and sock monkey!! So cute!

    emsie99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much, they sure are cute!

      - Rhian x

      Delete

 

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us On Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Bloggers

Welcome to our little place of relaxation or to you, our blog! We hope that you enjoy your stay and discover more about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and textiles - our favourite things! So what are you waiting for? Grab a lovely cup of tea and get reading! Would you like to know more about us? Check out our 'About Us' page!